It’s no secret that we all have to make some sort of living to survive in today’s world.
However, if a few of these signs sound familiar to you, it may be time to re-evaluate your current circumstances.
1. You can’t move up
2. You are grossly underpaid
3. You have random ailments
4. You find yourself playing dumb
5. Your conversations are gripe sessions
6. You live for the weekends and holidays
7. Your boss is an a**
8. You feel resentment
9. You have threatened to quit time and time again
10. Your best skills are not utilized
11. You feel the only advantage is “good benefits”
12. The voices in your head won’t stop (not those voices, the good ones)
If your answer is yes, then no problem. Just keep in mind that some people derive joy from their choice of vocation. Don’t you deserve the same? Read more…