As CEO of eight different companies, it’s become a conscious decision for me to maintain a positive work-life balance. Over the last 20 years of entrepreneurship, I’ve learned that the key to maintaining this balance is managing my time efficiently; to help myself and my fellow entrepreneurs achieve this, I created Taskworld, an online task management program.
To further help balance work and my personal life, I abide by the following six mantras, which I encourage everyone to follow. These simple tips have helped me stay productive while still enjoying life to the fullest.
1. The right fit leads to the right balance
2. Staying longer at work does not necessarily earn you brownie points
3. Don’t try to lead a double life
4. The employee, not the employer, has the ultimate power
5. Understand the root of procrastination
6. Offer uncompromized quality Read more…