Many entrepreneurs fail to leverage innovative ideas in their business. They want to grow their business and offer products with a competitive edge but neglect techniques and systems that generate a flood of valuable ideas.As an innovation strategist, my job is to help clients avoid falling prey to one of these common mistakes. Innovation does not need to be a complicated, time-consuming activity.
1. Believing innovation is too costly
2. Waiting to get Bigger
3. Thinking Innovation is not relevant to their industry
4. Failing to involve the entire team
5. No system for identifying innovative ideas
6. Not evaluating ideas thoroughly before making decision
7. Failing to celebrate innovation